Saturday, January 21, 2006

some thoughts jotted on a napkin

The bass line drowns out my depression and all else as I sit and gently stir my Red Bull/Vodka under the neon black-light hullabaloo circus. She dances seductively-trashy maintaining eye contact hoping my gaze will flit down to her glowing French-manicured fingers as they outline her mound which “aches for me so.” Licking of lips, witty pick up one-liners, and a quick wink. Hoping. Tempting. Wanting. Waiting for the green shit to be thrown up on the counter, mindful of the no-touching rule, one… two… three… four… fueling men’s dreams…give or take a five-spot or a rail of white shit or a shot of Patron or some Oxycontin. Dealing in pleasure and false hopes and one-night-stand hot threesomes with her and her girlfriend trippin’ on Ex as the trance/techno ticks the time away. Double up rubber armor donned in awkward haste racing to beat the premature ejaculation thinkin’ about Mother Theresa and rotten road-kill dead-dogs whom were once loved but now gone, lost, and forgotten. My cousin sits awestruck hypnotized by round ass and tan lines jiggling like Jell-O fruit salad which he swears he’ll toss. He’s a filthy motherfucker, my cousin, that’s why I love him. My wingman. My dog.

6 comments:

LMB said...

Yeah...but did you...you know...doink her?

emeralda said...

haha desolation angel. hahahaha. you men. all the same. *smirk*
well, hermes, it s been such a long time but i still come back and beg for more. the beauty of your twists. it s almost unbearable. it s like a energy drink sometimes. you know, it s like, damn, yes life is so ..... so ..... so different. it is there and we take it and mess around with it and it times of reflection the odd beauty strikes us like lightening.
depression should never succeed us. depression should make us write as mad. i mean, madly.

Adams Avenue said...

You have just ruined my joy for Jell-O salad. Every time I see it now, I'm going to think of stripper ass.

At least you didn't over step your boundaries, and kill Jell-O pudding snacks for me too.

extraspecialbitter said...

I like the stream of consciousness toward the end of the post, with guest appearances by Mother Theresa and road kill. I could see her sitting next to you at the bar, nodding disapprovingly while she nurses a martini.

-G.D. said...

'tossin jell-o salad'...i'm afraid that is a mind tattoo, that will stay with me forever.

MrRyanO said...

"Double up rubber armor ..." Safety first!