Wednesday, February 13, 2008

heavy is the head...

Snow falls outside and it seems as though it will never stop, and on this side of the glass, in my world, there remains only black.

Black - as in the absence of color... as in the absence of all light and warmth.

I grow so bored. Bored of life and it's complexity. How I long to escape outside and find a quiet corner, perhaps underneath a tree or some cardboard, so I may sit alone and listen to the breeze and the hushed whispering of the incessant snow. I wish to listen, merely listen, and try to decipher their words. There must be a meaning to those words and in this meaning perhaps a solution… a cure to this illness which I cannot seem to lose.

I wish I could escape far away perhaps up into the mountains, desolation peak, and find a spot where I may simply sit and stare far off into space enjoying the sublime silence. And yes I would wear a crown of gold and a robe of crushed velvet.

12 comments:

-G.D. said...

wow. this was really lovely...vivid and smooth.

x

g

emeralda said...

i do understand
tonight i do
floating down
a river of red
diving
maybe drowning
fill me
with something
maybe
you

LyZa said...

silence.

Rose said...

Oh how peaceful it would be to sit atop that mountain ... nothing but the sea-salted wind to kiss our cheeks and fill our ears ...

... alas I fear after fifteen minutes pass, the likes of us would wonder ... is that my cell?

Also:

What would you do without that one person to pull your hair and scream in ecstasy? Surely the breeze alone could not provide that.

In fact, know it can't. Neither can that silly crown or velvet robe ...

Hermes said...

I've taken a vow of emotional celibacy - I think this may also extend into the realms of the physical. I live off bread, water, and a collection of idyllic simple thoughts which pertain to my little boy.

extraspecialbitter said...

I assume you've read "Dharma Bums"? This could have been the preface...

LMB said...

You just need a hot toddy...smoothes everything out.

Hermes said...

Luis, man, wiser words haven't been spoken. I need some filthy, dirty-ass monkey-sex. No words. No discussion. No introspection or reflection or nothing.. just some wild XXX rated dirty, ugly sex with the first random person I meet. And I am not being sarcastic I am serious about this.

LMB said...

Bang away, bro. Just, of course, file a full report. And don't forget the tasty details...

The smell of vomit and liquor on her breath, the fumbling and painfull act in an squalid bug infested room, stench of unwashed vagina and musty rectum, the feeling of lost desperation afterwards, panties hurridly slipped on inside out in the dark...

Hermes said...

Luis. It shouldn't be hard nor will it take long. Stay tuned.

Rose said...

So where's this promised hot sex entry?

Yes. I'm waiting.

And just by the words Luis so delicately chose to post, it sounds like you're going to have a great time ... (musty rectum?)

Hermes said...

by the words Luis so delicately chose to post

LOL!