Saturday, September 23, 2006

Message from the Author

Haven't been around all that much. Been camping-out along the muddy banks of Lake Champlain for the past few weeks, camera in hand, hoping to catch a glimpse of Champ.

So far no luck.

I've been chasing fleeting shadows. Reflections on the water.

Ignis Fatuus.

However, I know he's out there. The lake can be extremely deep at certain points. There are countless submerged caves where he probably feeds and sleeps...

I know my persistence and patience will eventually pay off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just have your pink elephants make him a tutu...Champ's probably feeling left out

Hermes said...

Pink elephants... now that would involve a state of sobriety, right?

emeralda said...

no i suggest to play flute. Champ's in Germany love flutes. i'm just saying

RuKsaK said...

tell me about the lakes and the caves and shit.

I'm in the process of putting my writing boots back on and there's more mud inside the bastards than ever before.

I'm on them though and have some tons of catching up to do.